Sunday, February 27, 2011

Oh and a few more xmas items I forgot....

I crocheted an xmas pickle. It goes on the tree and the person who finds it is supposed to get a prize. Don't ask me where the tradition comes from, there are many stories out there but I have wanted to get one. Interweave Knits Holiday Gifts magazine had a pattern to knit one but since I cannot hold several tiny little needles at the same time, though I have tried (!) I just made up a pattern to crochet one. I copied the idea of having pretty glass beads meticulously strung onto the yarn beforehand.


I made a cup corset, a sexy little cute thing to help you hold onto a hot cup of coffee, I knitted it with supporting lines to indicate where boning would be and added red ribbon laces. I'm kind of thinking of making a bunch and selling them, do you think I could make big bucks??


I also made my sister a hat.

1 comment:

tada said...

Love the cup corset. I'm thinking that design would also work for wrist/cuff thingies.