Monday, February 8, 2010

Doggie sweater, matching human beret



For a friend with a cold chihuahua. :)

I knitted the doggie sweater, making it up as I went along from measurements taken by my friend. The buttons are oversize and along the underside (belly side) of the sweater, the collar is attached at the back of the neck in a contrasting color.

I crocheted the beret from a Bernat pattern in the same colors as the doggie sweater.

I hope to have pictures of them being used, I hope they both fit the respective recipients.

3 comments:

ej said...

LOVE IT!

tada said...

Very nice. Looking forward to pics of them being modeled...

Unknown said...

ej- I just need Corky's measurments and I'll make one for him. I need around the tummy (widest) around the neck, and neck to butt. And his favorite color :)