Sunday, December 7, 2008

Xmas Gifts


I needed a small gift to give my friends in my Skeptical Society. It needed to be something I could put together fast as I needed 10 of them and I only had two days. So I made my coffee cup cozies. It's something to keep from burning your hands on hot paper cups and you can reuse it and save the world some paper. I crocheted them from a fairly thick but nice yarn. My favorite is Berroco "Love it colors," 58% cotton with 38% acrylic and 4% polyester. It has a bouncy feel to it. With a slightly too large size J hook it works up thick and fast. I placed them on a clean paper cup and added cellophane bags filled with chocolate, a home baked snowflake shaped cookie with piped icing and white crystals also in cellophane bags, and a candy cane.

1 comment:

tada said...

Way spiffy! And I love what you did with the paper cups and goodies inside.